Stay compliant with your property’s safety certificates

We know it can be hard to keep up to date and to be compliant, these are the safety certificates you need to serve your tenancy; Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR), Electrical safety, Energy Performance Report (EPC), Fire safety, and Gas Safety (if applicable). 

Here at Bunk, we can manage and obtain all of your properties’ safety certificates. Just let us know which safety certificates you need, along with a few extra details, and one of our lettings experts will be in contact with a quote.

    • Step 1

    • Final Step

    Safety certificate breakdown

    With each certificate having different requirements we’ve broken it down for you.

    Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) means that all rental properties require this check which must be renewed every 5 years. 

    Electrical safety certificates must be renewed every 3-5 years by a registered electrician.

    Energy performance certificates (EPC) are valid for 10 years and can be renewed through an accredited domestic energy assessment.

    Fire safety certificates are a necessity for HMOs but are recommended for all rental properties.

    Gas safety certificates, if required, need to be renewed annually via a gas safety check.